Thursday, February 17, 2011

Could it Be? Or Could it Not Be?....

My vote is for "not" so far as this whole spring business is concerned.  Yesterday we had rain, hail, and a snow shower... followed by sunshine bright enough that it caused quite a few prangs on the highway during peak hour.


Then this morning, this is what greeted us....



Oh well.  At least it was a beautiful sunrise.... You'd think I would have learned by now that the winters here are always reluctant to had over to spring, but apparently not.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry I pressed submit before I'd finished posting ;})

    That snow must be a pain in the butt, however it's 39oC here today in WA land! Quite a difference I'd say ;)

    Bj - www.bjblaster.com

    ReplyDelete