Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fishy Business

Several weeks ago, we were fortunate enough to receive a brief visit from our friend Jim (Hannah's penpal Savannah's Dad). He and Daniel decided to take a hiking/fishing trip to a place called Red Mountain Lake, which is about two-and-a-half hours northeastish of here. We're not sure of the exact mountain range, but it was near the Sawtooth Mountains (if that helps!). I thought you might like to see a few more reasons why I love this part of the world so much...





Apparently there was some fishing for trout involved. I can only imagine that I would have been too distracted by the scenery to concentrate on flinging a fly onto the lake.





Here's Jim. I doubt he stopped grinning the entire time he was here.


And here's Daniel. Not the most flattering photo of him I've ever seen, but check out the scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment